Our team compromises of qualified, experienced, and caring facilitators who are responsible for integrating the requirements of the Early Years Learning Framework into our learning contexts & ensure that every child's learning outcomes are achieved.
1. Promote language and cognitive development.
2. Plan and teach a play-based curriculum.
3. Plan incursions and excursions to extend on learning.
4. Observe children to evaluate & record progress.
5. Assist with personal hygiene.
6. Promote health and safety concepts.
7. Encourage empathy, cooperation & respect.
8. Encourage and promote positive attitudes towards learning.
In addition, our teams undergo regular professional and teaching development programs to ensure that they are up to date with industry best practice. Our facilitators are both professional and passionate, key attributes required when caring for your child.
International Curriculum based on Dr. Howard Gardner theory of Multiple Intelligence.
Our team compromises of qualified, experienced, and caring facilitators who are responsible for integrating the requirements...
15000 sq ft campus, Large spacious indoor and outdoor play area, Child friendly infrastructure with modern facilities.
Sports, Dance, Music, Splash Pool, Mini Library, Sand Pit